Massachusetts Registry Of Motor Vehicles Phone Numbers and Emails

Toll-Free Number:

• (800) 858-3926
Is this your business?

Massachusetts Registry Of Motor Vehicles Customer Service Overview

• Massachusetts Registry Of Motor Vehicles Customer Service is rated at 1.7 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    100% phone 0% email
  • The best phone number to call Massachusetts Registry Of Motor Vehicles is 8008583926.

• The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 5 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Massachusetts Registry Of Motor Vehicles may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 858-3926
Total calls: 380 Issues resolved: 15 Last call: May 23, 2024

The RMV Massachusetts phone number to reach customer support on general questions is 1-800-858-3926. The professional RMV customer service agent will provide the information and assist with your issues. The Worcester RMV phone number is 1-857-368-8000. You can call their Contact Center helpline for renewed or duplicate registration-related questions. The Registry of Motor Vehicles contact number you can use to get a temporary plate is 1-857-368-8031. To receive the duplicate title, dial 1-857-368-8050. You can receive a response to online DL/ID renewal issues or renewal of professional credentials at the following MA RMV phone number: 1-857-368-8110. The Mass RMV suspension phone number is 1-857-368-8200.

Most offices offer support and consultations within the following Registry of Motor Vehicles hours: Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. The company provides appointments during any available time within these business hours for customers over the age of 65 and people with disabilities. You can also call their Contact Center within regular Registry of Motor Vehicles Boston MA hours. Some offices are closed on Saturdays, and the MA RMV hours for operational service centers may vary depending on location. You can check the Saturday business hours of a specific office by clicking the Locations link on the company website.

You can reach the Mass Registry of Motor Vehicles corporate office representatives at the Registry of Motor Vehicles, PO Box 55889, Boston, MA 02205. The support agents at this address deal with general inquiries, complaints, and compliments.

To add or remove a Lineholder on a title, send your request to RMV, Attention: Title Department, PO BOX 55885, Boston, MA 02205-5889. The application for title replacement or correction can be sent to the same address. To renew your registration, mail the application to RMV, Attention: Mail-In Registration Department, PO Box 55891, Boston, MA 02205-5891.

You can mail the IRP Renewals to RMV, IRP Department 25 Newport Ave Ext Quincy, MA 02171.

PissedConsumer Club

Kito Wab
Was nice
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
4.2

The customer service was nice and easy to use. The customer service representative was nice and polite and took his time helping

Pat E Opc
Unprofessional, childish, antagonistic manager of the wilmington mass registry

Wilmington mass branch manager is a childish, antagonistic individual whos been treating customers poorly for decades he takes great pleasure in antagonizing customers
This individual does not belong in a position interacting with the public

Pat E Opc
Wilmington branch manager is the most unprofessional inappropriate individual to ever work with the public
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Wilmington branch manager has been working for the registry for decades. It is the most inappropriate individual to ever communicate or work with the public.

He takes great pleasure in the antagonizing and annoying and aggravating people.

He takes great pleasure in refusing service, even when appropriate documents are present. This individual is only qualified to push broom.

How Good is Massachusetts Registry Of Motor Vehicles's Customer Service?

Lesly Vou
Lesly Vou
Feels Disappointed | Mar 05, 2024

I didn't speak with anyone so I really have not but I know if I did speak with somebody What a bit nice

Erla Hez
Erla Hez
Feels Disappointed | Feb 23, 2024

wait was to long

Tenille Ayr
Tenille Ayr
Feels Satisfied | Feb 20, 2024

They were extremely great I gave them my information what I needed and they made it happen like that. Very easy and comfortable

Rocco Plu
Rocco Plu
Feels Disappointed | Aug 03, 2023

I have been waiting fora handicapped placard for my car I my doctor signed it and I put it in the mail to the Medical affairs of the Registry it’s now August and I never received it I have called never get anybody just a robot with suggestions what good is that if you can’t take to a live person this is terrible service is the whole place on vacation I want to be comtacted by the registry to find out what happened to my paper work it was a renewal I have had a problem like this with the registry pleasehelp

Alvera Wdm
Alvera Wdm
Feels Satisfied | Jan 31, 2023

COVID is over just about , it';s impossible to get through on thje phone < I work 10.5 hrs a day and can't stop to keep calling I won't have a job long .so there's has to be a better way . I already did what i keep getting letters for so somebody on RMV's end is missing the ball .
Ps the question on how likely would you recommend the Mass RMV is a little strange because your the only game in town , there is no choice

Summary of Massachusetts Registry Of Motor Vehicles Customer Service Calls

11% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Massachusetts Registry Of Motor Vehicles?

Request for Information Question:

• “I didn't hear anything about my inspection license I apply myself mth ago”
  • “It's telling me i can't schedule a permit appointment online”
  • “Have a question”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Renew license”
  • “Comunicar que minha registro não está cancelada”
  • “Good morning, I'm called to cancel an appointment.”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I haven't received my registration renewal”
  • “My license never came in the mail”
  • “I haven't received my license”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “To notify of death and possible fraud”
  • “Registration- payment not showing Insurance”
  • “Excise tax bill”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change address & change other info.”
  • “To get a replacement for my licsense”
  • “Change my email”

Cards Question:

• “Handicap placard”
  • “Idemtification placard”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Warning motice for registration suspension insurance”
  • “About paperwork I have not received”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service complaints against wilmington branch manager severe lack of proper professional conduct”

Account Question:

• “Reset account”

Website/ Application Question:

• “What State RMV that have road test at there site”

Other Question:

• “I need the pdf of my learning permit,I need to print it”
  • “Trying to take learners permit again”
  • “Title problem”

Compare Massachusetts Registry Of Motor Vehicles To

TLC of New York
15 reviews
2.2
Do you have something to say about Massachusetts Registry Of Motor Vehicles? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup